(Tertiary Distribution Units)
- PCM Technology helps ADU in maintaining temperature inside the machine for 12 hours.
- Machine is designed according to the crates used in Ice cream industry for maximum utilization of space.
- Doors available with and without view windows
- Environment friendly machine as it does not require any fuel and runs on electricity thereby no carbon emission.
- Engine power is not used by the ADU thereby maintaining long life of the vehicle.
- Product is safe even in case of engine breakdown.
- ADU can be shifted to another vehicle in case of vehicle breakdown. Easy to charge anywhere on the way in case of any emergency.
- Low capital expenditure and operating expenditure as compared to a refrigerated truck.
- Units Available in Single Phase & 3 Phase Options
|Outer Dimensions||2100 x 1390 x 1635 (in mm)|
|Storage Capacity||2800 Liters / 99 Cft|
|Number of Doors||Seven|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -25°C|
|Vehicle||Tata Ace / Bolero|
|Condensing Unit||Top Inbuilt|
|Number of Partition||Two|